Welcome to Newspatchers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Celebrity Interview: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Giving Drake Free Publicity While Tyga Talks Abouts About Teenage Girlfriend, Kylie Jenner

chris
American sensational singer, Chris Brown and rapper, Tyga are birds of the same feather.
The two youngsters that are like bread and tea together have collaborated to talk on matters relating to Drake.
Chris Brown and Tyga were interviewed by Hot 97, the two celebs talked about Drake, Kylie Jenner and more.
Chris Brown explained how he’s tired of talking of Drake and giving him free publicity.
Breezy said “We’re not getting no check from talking about dude. We’re giving him all this pub. We’re us. I can’t keep making these motherf**kers famous. I’m responsible for reviving a lot of careers.”
During the interview, Tyga talked a little on Drake and more about his rumored girlfriend, Kylie Jenner.
Tyga said “I do it for myself. I speak what I feel in my heart, and if I wanna express that, I’m gonna express that at that time. If I wanna express it later in life, I’m gonna do it later. I just feel like it’s nobody’s business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment