Welcome to Newspatchers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

RIP Notorious B.I.G – Diddy, Kendrick and more pay tribute to the late rapper on Anniversary of his death – See

Notorious-BIG-SOSnation.com-2

March 9 marks the anniversary of the day that rapper Christopher Wallace, better known as Notorious B.I.G or Biggie Smalls, tragically left us in 1997. :(
Notorious-BIG-SOSnation.comEighteen years ago today, the 24-year-old Brooklyn native was killed in Los Angeles just six months after the death of his West Coast rival Tupac Shakur, and in honor of his legacy, a number of Hollywood’s greats have taken to Twitter, Instagram and more to pay tribute to Biggie.
His best friend and fellow Bad Boy Sean “Diddy” Combs Instagrammed a number of throwback photos, as well as hosting an event last night in memory of his fallen friend.
Kendrick Lamar decided to pay tribute in a different way.
The ‘B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe’ rapper was the first guest on Big Boy‘s new show, LA’s Real 92.3 on Monday morning and since he has cited Biggie as a major influence, he decided to spit a freestyle over B.I.G’s ‘The What’ instrumental.
“This here’s what it is,I came in this game/I stuck my fingers in this game/ I wore no chain in this game/ My hood, my name in this game/Now I double up / Time to bubble up the bread and huddle up…”
You can listen to the rap below:
Then, this amazing video happened in New York :shock:
RIP Notorious B.I.G. You are forever remembered.



His best friend and fellow Bad Boy Sean “Diddy” Combs Instagrammed a number of throwback photos, as well as hosting an event last night in memory of his fallen friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment