Welcome to Newspatchers

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Chronicles of a yahoo boy (Internet Fraudster) Episode 2, Season 1



The Internship

After my secondary school Certificate Examination, things weren’t as rosy as thought. It was then life truly dealt with me. We were thrown out of our house and the only option was living and scooting in a desolate hospital. My dad in his usual way found is level..He sorted himself out and left all to the poor woman( Iya Dotun). On so many occasions we (my sister and I) slept on marshy rugs at the back of the hospital, when the hospital guard refused to let us in. We have to wait till late in the night when everywhere seem gloomy before we could sneak in.

My infatuations about my childhood cartoon (Scooby Doo) later came into reality. 
I remember wanting to hiss myself one midnight when I heard a frightening smile…ahahahahhh…I saw a shadow walk bye and slammed the door…gbaaaammm…I ran back postponing the activity till day break.

 Alright let me not bore you with some part of my funny story…all seem like a fairytale now..you know the once upon a time thing..!!
A year after secondary school, I had to relocate to Anthony Village to live with a family friend. Then my  internship to yahoo yahoo truly began. 
I learnt from the real bosses of the business. The so called big names in the Yahoo industry surely have affiliations with this dudes. They were my brothers and mentors at that time.

My first email address for the business was signed up. I started with posting ads on craiglist for one of my closest bro..who does classified…hmm are you wondering what classified is all about..?? That was the real deal then before the so called dating of the New Age..lol…New age indeed…
He thought me how to copy and paste..that’s simply the basic step needed. Copy and paste, replying messages from archives of formats and opening a new word pad for pasting the  maga's addresses...lol. It was much fun experiencing my internship there because I had opportunity to watch and observe how things are done. I got carried away and forgot the hardship and pain I experienced earlier, was wearing the latest sneakers, clothes from my different departmental lecturers…lol..I call them that because they really need to be awarded with a Phd in Yahoology..boring right??

In less than three months in the house, I met some different spiritual people  who could tell you to “stop wasting your time on this man or woman they won’t pay”..they work better on those ones who they notice better prospects in. They are like business partners to the yahoo guys.

I remember one faithful day, The man with the name Gaskia a muslim cleric who works for one of the dude already got a notification from his shrine maybe..that one of the maga he have been working on paid some money days back….he drove into the compound to confront the guy who had earlier denied it. To my surprise the dude admitted to the fact that the maga truly paid…lol and gave him his share.

I got registered on my first dating site..myspace.com with the name Jenny Houston…What a sweet name right..lol..I developed a strong and nice profile and in less than one week I met my first real maye…lol
Then the whole story started to make sense.. ( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment