Welcome to Newspatchers

Thursday 19 January 2017

Temporarily Painless



She comes over feeling like she wants to fly;
Riding in the red nose reindeer;
She didn't even want to stay, but I think she wants to leave;
Looking so dangerous, but temporarily safe.

I brought forth a shot of Vodka;
Maybe it could clear off her grumpy Vocals;
She squeezed the cheeky face;
'nd rumpled the pink lips ovally.

A quick flash of my Ex came into play;
Just how fast she staged the fight,
Leavin' like a bolt;
Turning my lightness in to darkness;
Making my whole world revolve.

Shakin' off the snow flakes off 'er coat;
I held her close to my soul;
Kissin' her to the speed light of the train,
She fell off in 'y arm, resting her to the couch in the coach.

Like she knew my weakness;
She smiled as I watch her sleep,
I couldn't just blame her,
Makin' me want to take away my day dream.

All I could think of is getting to meet her in life;
As it dawned on me that I had been sleep walking for hours,
Waiting for a day like ours.
Now we know life is all an overload of Love;

Waiting only for a Perfect time to Love.
Even though its dangerous;
Falling for a stranger,
No need to justify; Lookin' for someone to love?
I need somebody, You need somebody too.


Written by Teni
A Computer Scientist || Lazy Blogger || Model ||

1 comment:

  1. We offer varieties of loans to our customers. What ever loan you need,large or small, personal or mortgage, we are ready to talk with you about how we can meet your financial needs. and put an end to your financial problems and how you can get this loan online transfer to your account and fast durable affordable just email us and your problem is solve
    E-mail : royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete